Rolling Through Life
"Rolling Through Life" is a place where I talk about normalizing the conversation of disability! Join me in each episode as I talk about the varying topics and how everyone can get involved in supporting the disability community!
S2:E2: Talking with Nahomi Solorzano about Friendship, Things She's Learned & More! – Rolling Through Life
Hello beautiful people! In today's episode, I talk to one of my best friends, Nahomi Solorzano! We talk about how we became friends, what she has learned since being my friend, her story, and more! Thanks for listening, love you all! Link to Nahomi's story!: https://piedmontroar.com/9919/sliderposts/nahomi-solorzano-a-journey-like-no-other/ Follow Nahomi on Instagram: @nahomi.solorzano2 Follow me on Socials!: Website: https://rollingthroughlife.org/ Instagram: @obviously_its_caden Twitter: @nelms_caden TikTok: @wheelchairking — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/rollingthroughlife/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/rollingthroughlife/support
- S2:E2: Talking with Nahomi Solorzano about Friendship, Things She's Learned & More!
- BONUS: Full Conversation with my Friend Matthew Kodrowski!
- S2:E1: I'm Back with Exciting News & Interview with a Friend!
- Ep. 11: Everyday Activities I Struggle With + Life Updates!
- Ep. 10: Accessible Clothing Tips & Tricks!
- Ep. 9: Handicap Parking: 7 Ways to Help Article + New Website Domain!
- Ep. 8: Ableist Phrases and Why They Hurt
- Ep. 7: Why I Trust so Quickly + #HeyJustin on Twitter!
- Ep. 6: My Favorite Quote + Clubhouse App Inclusiveness
- Ep. 5: Useful Smart Home Tech for Disabled + Podcast Updates!
This podcasts opens your eyes! Makes you realize that you should be more grateful for your blessings. I definitely take things for granted, without even realizing. Inspiring to hear someone with different outlook on life! Loved hearing the fun fact that a widely known brand is starting to recognize that there are different body types.
— Leuhhhhhh, Apple Podcasts
Informative. Inspiring. Empowering.
— Lights Zeron, Apple Podcasts
Hi Caden, don’t know if you remember visiting with me at Piedmont when you first checked us out. I remember you! What a privilege to meet you and watch you take on the world. So proud of your accomplishments and can hardly believe you will soon be graduating! Keep on being you. Gene Pease
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Dr. Pease! I hope you are doing well!
Thank you so much for helping me get started at Piedmont and thank you for the encouraging words!