Rolling Through Life
"Rolling Through Life" is a place where I talk about normalizing the conversation of disability! Join me in each episode as I talk about the varying topics and how everyone can get involved in supporting the disability community!
S2:E2: Talking with Nahomi Solorzano about Friendship, Things She's Learned & More! – Rolling Through Life
- S2:E2: Talking with Nahomi Solorzano about Friendship, Things She's Learned & More!
- BONUS: Full Conversation with my Friend Matthew Kodrowski!
- S2:E1: I'm Back with Exciting News & Interview with a Friend!
- Ep. 11: Everyday Activities I Struggle With + Life Updates!
- Ep. 10: Accessible Clothing Tips & Tricks!
- Ep. 9: Handicap Parking: 7 Ways to Help Article + New Website Domain!
- Ep. 8: Ableist Phrases and Why They Hurt
- Ep. 7: Why I Trust so Quickly + #HeyJustin on Twitter!
- Ep. 6: My Favorite Quote + Clubhouse App Inclusiveness
- Ep. 5: Useful Smart Home Tech for Disabled + Podcast Updates!
This podcasts opens your eyes! Makes you realize that you should be more grateful for your blessings. I definitely take things for granted, without even realizing. Inspiring to hear someone with different outlook on life! Loved hearing the fun fact that a widely known brand is starting to recognize that there are different body types.
— Leuhhhhhh, Apple Podcasts
Informative. Inspiring. Empowering.
— Lights Zeron, Apple Podcasts